Wednesday 28 March 2007

Well I Made My Design Collective Folder!

I finally got round to making my Design Collective folder to keep all of the PDF files for the classes - getting excited now!!
Well here's how I made it:- firstly I painted a Morrisons A4 ringbinder with emulsion! Dulux natural wicker to be precise, used to decorate my bathroom!!! It required a staggering 4 coats applied with a mini roller. I then printed the Design Collective logo and mounted it on mirri card, this was then framed with orange adhesive ribbon on card.T he orange ribbon was also used down the side to hide where the paint hadn't taken in the creases. To finish I applied several flowers and butterflies from Crafty Bitz Botanics flat glitter stickers. Now to mod podge!!!
Off to work on this weeks Speshal dare - getting behind now!!
Jayne xx

No comments: