Sunday 2 March 2008

Digi Scrapping

I have been investigating digi scrapping this weekend, no layouts yet, but I just had to share with you that I found a digi website with gorgeous cats. Now anyone that knows me will know that I am a sucker for cats.
Just look at this little cutie!
It is from Weeds and Wildflowers (what a wonderful name) - just check out their shop here. They even have a sweet little blinkieThere is a lot more to do yet and certainly a lot more to learn! But these images were very different to anything else I was finding in other digi stores. I did Kirsty Wiseman's digi classes a few months ago - which were excellent, but I still need some confidence building and I need to change my blog header - so watch this space.
Jayne xx
PS - mum seemed to like the wedding dress!!!

No comments: