Friday 1 June 2007

Daring Cardmakers - WOW my prizes

The reason I haven't had time to do the Daring Cardmakers challenges for the last couple of weeks is because I have had so many surprises droping through the door!!!
I was picked out from a draw from one of the challenges and ever since I have had lovely packages dropping through the letterbox.
So a huge thank you to Lythan, Gillian (with a pa
ckage all the way from Australia), Lynne, Rhi and Kathy for this:-
You have made my day (or several days!).
Will be back with this weeks challenge later!

Jayne x

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Janyne I'm so glad you are enjoying your envelopes.... What a lot of fun there in that photo! :O)

Sam said...

Lucky so and so...I'm not jealous...I'm not... LOL!

Rika said...

Have fun with your prize!

Lynne said...

Glad they arrived safely, have fun with your stash.

Kathy said...

ohhh I'm so glad they arrived safely - I posted mine just before we left for Greece so wasn't able to check up on it!

Rhi said...

Enjoy your goodies Jayne!