Saturday 2 June 2007

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Use Acetate e.t.c


This weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge was from Kel:-

Kel says- Okay, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum, plasma or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card. That's it!

So I made this! I killed two birds with one stone, because it is my Aunts birthday on Sunday and I had already decided to use the decoupage Kimono lady from Paper Nation, but had no plans to use acetate.
So the challenge prompted me to do that!

I printed the Happy Birthday (it is complete but I photographed it at an angle, just to prove it was acetate!!!) with my computer using Algerian font in Word.
I then decoupaged the lady and folded a little cut out fan that comes with her.

That's my card - and I have my Aunts party to go to tomorrow - I hopes she likes it!!
TFL
Jayne xx

11 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

gorgeous card Jayne & I too had to do mine at an angle as it wan't clear...pardon the pun!! :)

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Really great card. I love using acetate.

Lynne said...

Great card Jayne - your Aunt will love it.

Saffa said...

Aww how cute is this!!!


Lovely

xxSaffa

Lythan said...

That is superbly lovely!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely card Jayne.

Andrea xx

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely card Jayne.

Andrea xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jayne, the Japanese lady looks lovely I bet your aunt will love this

Rhi said...

Aww so cute!

Samm said...

Great card! very sweet!

Samm
x

Jo said...

Hi Jayne, this is a beautiful card, totally gorgeous!
I am so glad that the bits that I sent you arrived safely, hope you enjoy them!

Jo xx