Saturday 23 February 2008

Back From Stitches

Well I just logged on to my blog and I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted! I win the official bad blogger title.
So what have we been up to?
Well the shop has been busy, which is good, but taking up a lot of time.
Andrew and I went to Stitches (Craft, Hobby and Stitch) trade show this week, everyone just calls it Stitches and met a few new supplies and sourced some lovely new products for you!
Including the new Honey Pie range from Cosmo Cricket - perfect for spring!


Check out the range here!
We are still expecting more things to arrive so keep checking back!

Wedding - well the wedding plans are coming on!

DONE

  • Venue booked.
  • Dress bought - but not sure about it!
  • Disco booked.
  • Dance floor booked.
  • Caterer sorted - but they haven't given us the price yet!
  • Photographer sorted (possibly)
  • Buying anything with an orange gerbera on.
  • Cake organised.

TO DO

  • Sort suits for the men
  • Florist - again orange gerbera's!
  • Decorations for the cake - almost sorted - guess what orange sugar gerbera's.

List to be added to!!!!!

Jayne xx



No comments: