Monday 30 July 2007

Well I'm back in action, did you miss me?!

I spent the last week making 10 ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) for an any ATC swap on UK Scrappers. I chose a flower theme, although a theme wasn't necessary, these are the 3 designs I created.
It was my first attempt at stitching with the sewing machine onto card, I used a rik rak stitch on my Singer, and it was quite effective. The word flower was embossed using my Habico Clear Stamps Typerwriter alphabet font set and embossed using bronze embossing powder. The flower images were then decoupaged onto a Crafty Bitz harlequin background.
I am really looking forward to receiving the 10 cards back, and the inspiration they will give.
Just got 10 cat ones to do now, because I signed up for the cat ATC swap - he, he!!!

TFL
Jayne xx

1 comment:

mandijane said...

Hi...now I'm LOVING those ATC's........:-)